Direct Support Professional (Part-time/PRN)
If you really enjoy working closely with individuals with developmental disabilities and want to
make a difference in their lives, a career as a Direct Service Professional (DSP) might be for you.
Spirit Of Excellence Inc. is looking for heart centered, caring individuals who are enthusiastic
about the difference they can make in the lives others’.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) actively participate and create a flourishing atmosphere for
adults with intellectual development disabilities by:
- Teaching and assisting in everyday lifestyle skills such as
- food preparing and
- cleaning/ upkeep of living area
- personal hygiene
- shopping / money management
- Going on community outings / activities, may include attending doctors’ visits
Position available in Cuyahoga county.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Must have at minimum two years previous experience working with individuals with
- intellectual and physical disabilities
- Valid Ohio driver’s license
- Automobile insurance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass background checks
- After being hired will need to complete First Aide / CPR training within 90days
Only serious inquiries. Contact Spirit of Excellence, Inc. at (216) 772-2878 or (216) 505-5332.